Abigail E. Morelli
- J.D., Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, 2022
- B.A., Gettysburg College, 2019
- State Bar of California, 2022
- Associate – Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch & Lebovits, LLP (2022 to present)
Memberships, Awards & Honors
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
Areas of Practice:
General Litigation and Insurance Defense and Auto Liability.
Abby was born and raised in Reading, Pennsylvania. She graduated from Gettysburg College in 2019 with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and minors in writing and business. During her time at Gettysburg, Abby served as the President of Delta Gamma Fraternity and became a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Temple University’s School of Law in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2022. At Temple, Abby interned for District Court Judge Mia Roberts Perez, as well as the U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Commission, while also working as a research assistant for Professor Jaya Ramji-Nogales.
In her free time, Abby enjoys attending concerts, trying new restaurants, and staying active outdoors.