- J.D., University of San Diego, School of Law, 2020
- B.A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2017
- State Bar of California, 2021
- Associate – Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch & Lebovits, LLP (2023 to present)
Memberships, Awards & Honors
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
Areas of Practice:
General Litigation and Insurance Defense, including Personal Injury, Premises Liability, Habitability and Auto Liability.
Alexandra (“Ally”) attended the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Political Science. Ally then went straight to law school at the University of San Diego where she was elected as President of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society. While in law school, Ally received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for receiving the highest grade in her California Torts class.
Ally worked as an extern for the Honorable Erithe A. Smith of the United States Bankruptcy Court in the Central District of California. Ally worked for DFISL as a summer law clerk in 2018 and 2019 and became an associate for DFISL upon passage of the 2020 California Bar Examination.