BRIAN D. KOHANCHI
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2019
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2015
- California, 2020
- Associate – Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch & Lebovits, LLP (2020 to present)
Memberships, Awards & Honors
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
Areas of Practice:
General Litigation, including Real Estate, Business, Entertainment, Intellectual Property, Habitability, Auto Liability, and Catastrophic Personal Injury Defense.
With more than several years of valuable real estate sales experience, Brian has refined his skills working closely with clients in negotiating and closing various complex business transactions. Brian delivers his utmost attention to detail in every matter and conducts his professional relationships at the highest standard.
Brian graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a B.A. in Sociology. He received his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. While a student at Loyola Law School, Brian gained both practical and theoretical experience in various areas of law, including complex business litigation, real estate, and entertainment law matters.