CELIA I. CHO
- J.D., Whitter Law School, 2011
- B.S., Quinnipiac University, 2001
- State Bar of California, 2012
- Associate – Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch & Lebovits, LLP (2021 to present)
Memberships, Awards & Honors
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018-2021
- Lawyer Monthly Women In Law Award 2021
Areas of Practice:
General Litigation and Insurance Defense, including Personal Injury, Premise Liability, Habitability and Auto Liability. Intellectual Property and business transactions.
Celia Cho has experience in both litigation and transactional matters, including clerking for Judge James Di Cesare of the Superior Court of California in the unlimited civil division where she worked on numerous types of cases (e.g., breach of contract, defamation, wrongful termination, harassment, personal injury, and real estate). Additionally, Celia worked on contracts, copyright, and trademark issues for Reef during its association with VF Corporation.