Danielle M. Doumar
- J.D., Southwestern Law School, 2014
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 2010
- State Bar of California, 2014
- Senior Associate – Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch & Lebovits, LLP (2022 to present)
- Associate – Kjar, McKenna & Stockalper, LLP (2021 to 2022)
- Associate – Belofsky Law Group, P.C. (2020 to 2021)
- Associate – Belofsky & Hanker, LLP (2015 to 2020)
Memberships, Awards & Honors
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Arab American Lawyers Association of Southern California (AALASC)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Research, Analysis, and Writing
Areas of Practice:
General Litigation and Insurance Defense, including Personal Injury, Premise Liability, Habitability and Auto Liability.
Danielle M. Doumar obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, with a minor in Sociology, from University of California, San Diego. She then obtained her Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School. While in law school, she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Research, Analysis, and Writing. She also worked in Southwestern’s Immigration Law Clinic where she provided direct services to low-income individuals on their immigration cases and worked as a Torts Teaching Assistant and as a Research Assistant.
In her spare time, Danielle loves to cook, hike, travel, and hang out with family and friends.