Jason M. Baker
- J.D., Pepperdine University of Caruso School of Law, 2022
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2019
- State Bar of California, 2022
- Associate – Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch & Lebovits, LLP (2022 to present)
Memberships, Awards & Honors
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
Areas of Practice:
General Litigation and Insurance Defense and Auto Liability.
Jason was born and raised in Los Angeles. He attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where he obtained his bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a focus on International Relations and Comparative Politics in June 2019. While at UCLA, he was a member of the NCAA Division I Football Team. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University Rick J. Caruso School of Law in May 2022. Jason has experience in several distinct areas of law. While in law school, he served as an extern with the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office in the Hardcore Gang Crimes Unit covering Compton, CA, and earned two in-house legal counsel internships with a multi-million-dollar entertainment corporation and a premier sports agency. He was a member of the Executive Board of the Black Law Student’s Association and was a national and international negotiation competition participant for the Sports and Entertainment Law Society. At graduation, Jason was awarded a Certificate in Entertainment, Media, and Sports Law.