- J.D., Southwestern Law School, 2020
- B.S., Arizona State University, 2016
- State Bar of California, 2021
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2021
- Associate – Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch & Lebovits, LLP (2021 to present)
Memberships, Awards & Honors
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
Areas of Practice:
General Litigation and Insurance Defense, including Personal Injury, Premise Liability, Habitability and Auto Liability.
Julie attended Arizona State University, where she obtained her bachelor’s degree in Communication. She then obtained her J.D. from Southwestern Law School in December 2020. During law school she worked in Southwestern’s Immigration Law Clinic where she provided free legal representation to low-income individuals in their U nonimmigrant status cases. Julie also externed for a private entertainment firm working on intellectual property matters.
In her free time, Julie enjoys gardening and walking her dogs.