LILAH N. COOK
- J.D., Pepperdine University Rick J. Caruso School of Law, 2023
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, 2020
- State Bar of California, 2023
- Associate – Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch & Lebovits, LLP (2023 to present)
Memberships, Awards & Honors
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Media and the Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Mediation Theory and Practice
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Ombuds
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Bar Exam Workshop
Areas of Practice:
General Litigation and Insurance Defense, including Personal Injury, Premise Liability, Habitability and Auto Liability.
Lilah was born and raised in San Diego, California. She attended Penn State, where she majored in broadcast journalism, minored in political science, and earned a certificate in sports journalism. While at Penn State, Lilah worked for the Penn State Athletics Department as a digital content and feature writing intern. Lilah then attended the Pepperdine University Rick J. Caruso School of Law, and graduated in 2023, earning her Juris Doctorate, a certificate from the prestigious Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, and a certificate in Entertainment, Media, and Sports Law. Lilah gained practical experience through her summer internships in law school, working at a family law firm and a civil litigation law firm. While in law school, Lilah also volunteered as a student mentor and worked as a research assistant for constitutional law Professor Barry McDonald. Lilah earned four CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for receiving the highest grade in a law school course in the following subjects: Media and the Law, Ombuds, Bar Exam Workshop, and Mediation Theory and Practice.
In her free time, Lilah enjoys watching football and baseball, travelling, and spending time with her family.