William R. Goldstone
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, 2021
- B.A., University of California Berkeley, 2014
- State Bar of California, 2022
- Associate – Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch & Lebovits, LLP (2022 to present)
Memberships, Awards & Honors
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
Areas of Practice:
General Litigation and Insurance Defense, including Personal Injury, Premise Liability, Habitability and Auto Liability.
William Goldstone is an attorney at Daniels, Fine, Israel, Schonbuch, & Lebovits, LLP. William earned his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Illinois College of Law on a full-tuition scholarship. As a student, William worked as a Law Clerk in the Office of the City Attorney of Los Angeles, and volunteered at both the New Orleans office of the Innocence Project and the Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic at Southeast Louisiana Legal Services. He also served as Secretary of the UIUC College of Law’s chapter of the National Lawyers Guild and as an officer of the Energy and Environment Law Society.
William earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Berkeley, where he majored in English. During his time at UC Berkeley, William served as president of his fraternity, Sigma Phi, and tutored inmates at San Quentin State Prison.